Plastic surgery is a specialized branch of surgery. It reduces deformities and improves function and appearance. Noble hospitals, Pune has fully-fledged Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Department; our surgeons are amongst the best in the country and offer the finest treatment available.
In addition to providing the highest standards of quality care and service to every patient, we have a dedicated team that will work with you before, during, and after surgery.
Plastic surgery includes Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Microvascular Surgery. It plays a vital role in many areas; to name a few:
- Burn & Post-burn deformities: Plastic surgery reduces the chances of infection, post-burn deformities & improves the survival of the patient.
- Birth Defects: Cleft lips & palate, fused finger or toes, abnormal external urinary opening, Absence of external ear or other deformities in shape of the ear, extra finger or toe, etc. are treated.
- Hand Injuries: Crush injuries of the hand. Cut & exposed tendons, bones, nerves & vessels are reconstructed after injuries or fractures.
- Facial Injuries: Injuries of face & fracture of facial bones heal with minimum scarring & deformities when treated by the plastic surgeon.
- Microvascular Surgery: It deals with very small vessels & nerves. Reattachment of finger, limbs, ear, scalp & penis after amputation, nerve injury repair, and arterial injury repair are some of the commonly done microsurgeries. Microsurgical flaps for wound cover and cancer reconstruction are also done.
- Cancer Reconstruction Surgery: Various flap surgeries to reconstruct the defect created by cancer excision.
- Cosmetic surgery: Surgeries are performed to enhance beauty. Commonly done procedures include liposuction, abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty, breast surgery, etc.