AND CHIROPRACTIC CENTRE
We are the best and largest physiotherapy and rehab center in eastern Pune. We have a dedicated team of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapist and psychotherapists who work together to provide the best services with utmost care & compassion.
- To relieve pain and to restore normal body function for every age group.
- To provide rehabilitation through awareness and learning.
- To provide holistic treatment to our patients.
- To provide cost-effective treatment.
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Pre And Post Natal Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Paediatrics Rehabilitation
- Ergonomic Care
- Back, Knee and Shoulder Clubs
- Care for Senior Citizen
- In this incessant passion to deliver the best, we have launched the Matrix rhythm therapy machine from Germany.
Matrix Rhythm Therapy
It’s the innovation of the 21st century in the field of pain, muscle spasm and physiotherapy.
Introduction and Functioning
Our body cell oscillates at a frequency of 8- 12 Hz for better nutrition and health.
This rhythmic oscillation gets disturbed whenever there is:-
- Pain (backache, neck pain, slip disc, sciatica)
- Swelling, Edema
- Joint Stiffness, tightness, Spasticity, Nerve Injury
- Any other damage
- With the help of MATRIX, we can easily reset this rhythm
- Interferential Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Cervical Traction
- Lumbar Traction
- Short Wave Diathermy
- Galvanic Stimulation
- Faradic Stimulation
- Moist Heat
- Maitland techniques
- McKenzie techniques
- Mulligan’s mobilization techniques
- Myo fascial release
- Cyriax techniques
- Butler’s Technique
In this, we try to retrain the brain. Early the treatment, the better the prognosis. A detailed assessment and evaluation of the loss in function followed by the plan of customized treatment have been our specialty. The treatment plan includes rehabilitation, muscle re-education, maintenance of muscle and joint properties, cryotherapy, matrix rhythm therapy to reduce spasticity passive movements, active assisted movements, gait training, postural correction, and balance training to prescribe orthotic or prosthetic as per requirement.
All Spinal problems surgical or conservative management by implementing advanced management skills by manipulation ultrasonic myofascial release trigger point release by TENS, IFT, and matrix therapy.
Post-surgical management by early intervention physiotherapy with support and ambulation.
Normally this happens due to the lack of oxygen to the baby during the stay in the uterus. In other terms, it is the inability of the brain to learn timely activities like rolling, sitting and standing, etc.
Management of this condition includes ‘teaching’ the brain. The exercises taught help the brain cells to learn the functions. We train the brain to learn activities like turning, crawling, sitting and walking with and without support. The rate of prognosis depends on the severity of the damage to the brain cells. Apart from exercises, recreational therapy is also followed for these subjects.
Muscle and Joints Care
Degeneration of the cartilage leads to pain, stiffness, and spasm which hinder the normal activities of daily living. We handle these problems with the vast knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics. Various types of electrotherapy modalities like Ultrasound therapy, Interferential therapy, TENS and Matrix, etc. and Exercise techniques as Stretching, Strengthening and Manipulations Thera band exercises core muscle training, etc. Our knowledge of prevention enables us to avoid further damage and preventive techniques for maintaining good health.
Physiotherapy for Sports
- We help to develop personalized exercises protocol for every sportsman.
- Acute and chronic injury management by cryotherapy, exercises and matrix rhythm therapy.
Physiotherapy for Elderly
- We run various classes for senior citizen
- Aerobic Training Classes
- Joint Care Classes
- Yoga Classes
Physiotherapy for pre and post Pregnancy Classes
- Exercises depend on the trimester
- Ergonomics during pregnancy
- Weekly classes on Saturday
Physiotherapy for Paediatric
- We are the only centre in east Pune
- After Surgery
- Cerebral Palsy
- After Stem Cell
Physiotherapy for ICU
- Chest physiotherapy ( postural drainage, vibrations, percussion, and suction)
- Bedsore prevention management
- Limb Physiotherapy
We are running various clubs
- Knee, spine and shoulder club
- Pre/post-natal physiotherapy club
- Joint care club (especially for senior citizen)