Cancer is no more a disturbing term as it used to be. The incredible advances in medical science have made it workable for specialists to give an extreme battle and fix this gigantic infection. With the assistance of the latest technologies introduced, Noble Hospital is treating cancer patients with the most extreme commitment. High-end technology enables our cancer specialists to manage this disease vigorously.
Cancer is no more a disturbing term as it used to be. The incredible advances in medical science have made it workable for specialists to give an extreme battle and fix this gigantic infection. With the assistance of the latest technologies introduced, Noble Hospital is treating cancer patients with the most extreme commitment. High-end technology enables our cancer specialists to manage this disease vigorously. Most extreme attention is given to reduce the symptoms while treating the patients in this way fortifying their spirit which adds to quicker healing. The survival rates are improving for some kinds of cancer, on account of developments in cancer screening and cancer treatment.
If Cancer is diagnosed and treated in the early stages of offset, it can be cured completely. Even in the advanced stages, we can treat cancer. While the complete cure may not be possible, the patient can live a meaningful life and make the most of it. Precise diagnosis and proper administration are of utmost importance.
- Weight changes, including unintended loss or gain
- A lump can be felt under the skin
- Changes in bowel or bladder habits
- Skin colour changes such as darkening, reddening or even turning yellowish.
- Sores that won’t heal
- Changes to existing moles
- Difficulty swallowing
- Persistent cough
- Persistent indigestion or discomfort after eating
- Persistent, unexplained fevers or night sweats
- Persistent, unexplained muscle or joint pain
Types of Cancer are:
- Gastric Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Oesophagus Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer
- Lymphoma Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
In cancer treatment conventionally chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgical intervention was a line of treatment. In this treatment, the human body cannot recognize the cancer cell, so there was a limitation for the treatment. At Noble Hospital Pune recently new technology immune checkpoint inhibitor PDL-1 antibody “Nivolumab” was used successfully.
This treatment has been affirmed by US-FDA for head and neck cancer. This treatment guarantees the human body to know and find the cancer cell. As of late US president, Mr. Barak Obama said a cure for cancer isn’t far away this is our moon shot for cancer.
The first breakthrough of treatment PDL-1 antibody for head and neck used at Noble Hospital first time in Pune and in India. The cost of the treatment “Nivolumab” cost 2058 euro and the total cost of the treatment is Rs 18lakh. The framework required for this treatment is accessible at a new cancer care centre at Noble Hospital Annex Pune. It has committed a group of cancer treatment aptitude.
The following technologies are used to cure cancer:
- EDGE Radiosurgery System
- DaVinci Robot
- Orthopedic, ENT, and Neuro-Navigation System
- Radiation Oncology Linac Suites
- State of the art diagnostic like 40-slice PET CT.
- External Counter Pulsation (ECP) machine for refractory cardiac failure.
- Aquatic Treadmill for sports and neurological rehabilitation.
The range of care provided, which includes:
- Radiation therapy
- Bone marrow transplant (BMT)
- Pain and palliative care
Cancer and its treatment can cause a few complaints, including:
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhoea or constipation.
- Weight loss.
- Chemical changes in your body.
- Brain and nervous system problems.
- Unusual immune system reactions to cancer.
- Cancer that spreads.
- Cancer that returns.
- Oncology Department works intimately with every other department in the hospital to give extensive and broad attention
- Screening facilities to Mammography and PAP
- Cytogenetic and tumour marker facility
- Excellent Counselling Centre with qualified and equipped analyst
- Palliative Care Consultant