Obstetrics & Gynaecology
At Noble Hospital, we strive to make this event memorable and fulfilling for each patient with excellent clinical care.
It is said that “WITH BIRTH OF A CHILD, A MOTHER IS BORN”. To welcome “THE BUNDLE OF JOY” is perhaps the most significant event in a woman’s life and a milestone for any family. At Noble Hospital, we strive to make this event memorable and fulfilling for each patient with excellent clinical care. The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology offers dedicated services for the reproductive health and gynaecological needs of women in a homely, comprehensive, compassionate, sophisticated manner with highest emphasis on patient safety. A modern, safe and friendly environment for ‘mothers to be’ with full multi-specialty backup is provided.
Our team of Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology consists of experienced doctors providing specialized care for women from puberty to menopause. They are assisted efficiently by resident postgraduate student doing DNB who reside in hospital itself. All of them are helped by qualified, specially labour room trained registered nursing staffs and assistant nurses. This round the clock availability of Consultants and resident doctors with modern, well equipped labour rooms with perfect ambiance ensure correct and comprehensive care to mothers during and after delivery.
As our Consultants are working in a tertiary care centre they are extensively trained in High Risk Obstetrics and deal with challenging cases with confidence and positive outcomes.
Overall review of Services offered
- Management of Puberty and Adolescent Health Disorders
- Management of Irregular / painful Menstruation
- Management of abnormal and excessive uterine bleeding
- Polycystic ovary syndrome / Hirsutism
- Management of abnormal vaginal discharges
- Management of ectopic pregnancy
- MTP [Abortion], Contraception & Family Planning
- Uterine / pelvic organ prolapse / displacements
- Management of malformations and maldevelopments of genital tract
- Asexuality and Intersexuality
- Injuries to genital tract
- Torsion of pelvic organs
- Genital infections / STD / Tuberculosis
- Endometriosis and allied states
- Management of Menopause Disorders
- Infertility and assisted reproductive technology
- Genital cancers – Surgery and Chemotherapy
- Management of Benign Breast Disorders
- Preconception and Prenatal care
- Management of early pregnancy complications
- Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
- Management of Medical Disorders in Pregnancy
- Management of recurrent Pregnancy loses and abortions
- Ultrasound and foetal medicine in Pregnancy
- Preparatory Classes for diet – exercise in pregnancy /
- Preparatory classes for labour management
- Painless labour
- Management of puerperium
- Management of Obstetric Haemorrhages
- Management of Preterm / post term pregnancy
- Management of surgical complications of pregnancy
Service backups for Obstetrics and Gynaecology department
- Neonatology services by neonatology Department / NICU of Noble Hospital
- Inhouse Blood Bank
- State of the art ICU to take care of critically ill patients
- Inhouse Laboratory for all essential investigations of critical obstetrics patients.
- Round the clock availability of all basic and advanced branches of Medicine, Surgery, Haematology, Neonatology, Urology, Nephrology.
Specialised Treatments offered in Noble Hospital
Minimally Invasive Surgery
In the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, the most advanced minimally invasive surgeries (Laparoscopy / Hysteroscopy) are performed. Laparoscopic / hysteroscopic (Key hole) surgeries are demanded by patients due to their advantages over conventional surgeries. They provide superior patient comfort, less post-operative pain & quick recovery.
Special features of Gynaecological Endoscopy Unit at Noble Hospital
- Hi-Tech equipment for laparoscopic surgeries.
- Top of the line image 1 cameras for laparoscopic surgeries with all necessary instruments
- We use technology and materials which are FDA approved and backed by scientific research
- Dedicated gynaecologist trained in minimal access surgery
- Dedicated endoscopy operation theatres for better outcome
- Specially trained and experienced anaesthetists for endoscopy surgeries.
- Dedicated anaesthesia workstations and equipment for anaesthesia for endoscopic surgeries.
List of Laparoscopic surgeries
- Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Ovarian cystectomy
- Laparoscopic Endometriosis Cyst excision
- Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis
- Laparoscopic Sling surgery for prolapsed uterus
- Laparoscopic tubal recanalization for infertility
List of Hysteroscopic surgeries
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Operative Hysteroscopy
- Hysteroscopic Resection of Polyp
- Hysteroscopic resection of Sub mucous Fibroid
- Hysteroscopic septum resection
- Hysteroscopic resection of uterine synaechiae
- Hysteroscopic tubal Cannulation
Gynaecologic Oncology is a sub-specialty of Obstetrics and Gynaecology that focuses on diagnosing and treating women with cancer of the reproductive system. At Noble Hospital, the Gynaecological Oncology Unit is a multi-disciplinary team, specifically trained to provide comprehensive care for women with pre-malignant and malignant gynaecological conditions
List of Diseases treated by Gynaecological Oncology Unit
- Premalignant diseases of Vulva and Vagina
- Premalignant diseases of cervix
- Cervical cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Cancer of Fallopian tube
- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
As the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a recognised postgraduate teaching centre for Diplomat of National Board, Delhi (DNB) we regularly conduct teaching programmes for our DNB students, students from nearby teaching institutes and practicing consultant doctors.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology holds regular camps for concessional surgeries, public awareness seminars and lectures as a part of Social commitment.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Dr. B.S. Duggal
Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgeon
Dr. Khan Bahar
High Risk Obstetrics and Endocrinologist
Dr. P. N. Shinde
High Risk Obstetrics and Pelvic floor surgeon
Dr. Juhi Bajaj (Luthra)
Infertility & Laparoscopy Specialist (Germany)