Noble Hospital is the first and largest multi-speciality and tertiary care hospital in Pune. We give rational and superior quality human services administration. We are thrilled to introduce advanced IVF centre in Pune at Noble Hospital.
Noble Hospital is the first and largest multi-specialty and tertiary care hospital in Pune. We give rational and superior quality human services administration. We are thrilled to introduce advanced IVF center in Pune at Noble Hospital.
Our primary focus is to provide lucrative IVF solutions with minimally invasive technology. We ensure safeguarding motherhood and help you manage infertility. We also focus on treatments to preserve your uterus.
- Blastocyst Culture
- Laser-assisted hatching (LAH)
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically (IMSI)
- Selected Sperm Insemination Surrogacy
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Insemination (ICSI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Infertility Diagnostics
- Patient Counselling
- Modular Laboratory with air handling unit (AHU)
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Insemination (IMSI)
- Laser-Assisted Hatching(LAH)
Unique features of our Lab
- Modular IVF Lab with CLASS 100
- Modular aluminum structure.
- Vinyl Flooring.
- Air Handling Unit (AHU)
Scientifically established fact:
- VF modular lab with class 100 gives a better pregnancy rate than the conventional labs.
- Class 100 is generally used in the catheterization laboratory and pharma research laboratory.
Laser Assisted Hatching
- The introduction of the laser has allowed the development of precision techniques to manipulate embryos for enhanced fertility.
- Laser-assisted hatching can turn around the history of failed embryos by successfully implanting them in the uterine wall.
Ideal Patients for Laser Assisted Hatching
- Patients who produce embryos in which the Zona is thicker or hardened making it difficult for the embryo to implant.
- Patient with repeated IVF failures.
- Older Patients.
- The patient who is undergoing frozen embryo transfer.
- Laser-Assisted Hatching involves making a small tear in the Zona pellucid around the embryo with a laser. This creates a weak spot which makes it easier for the embryo inside to hatch and implant in the uterus.
- If the embryo cannot escape from the Zona, it will never be able to implant, no matter how good it may be
- This procedure can be done on day 3 or day 5 of the treatment.
- A procedure is safe and quick to perform.
Morphologically selected Sperm Injection
- IMSI takes ICSI to the next level.
- Injecting sperm straight in the cytoplasm of the egg.
- Magnification of the sperm up to 7000 times by the high powered microscope.
- Noting greater details & selection of the best sperm for the IC S I procedure.
- Identification of morphologically abnormal criteria of the sperms
- Teratospermic Patient
Intra – Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- This Procedure is generally used to get over male infertility.
- It can also be used where eggs cannot be easily penetrated by the Sperm.
- The procedure is done under a microscope using micro-manipulator micro-injectors and micro pipette.
- A holding pipette (on the left of the picture) stabilizes the mature oocyte with gentle suction applied by a micro-injector.
- A single sperm is collected by a thin, hollow glass micropipette from the opposite side.
- Before the collection of a single sperm, it is immobilized by cutting its tail.
- Micro-pipette is pierced through the oolemma into the inner part of oocyte and sperm is released.
- Once the oocyte is placed within the cell culture, it is checked upon on day 2 and day 3 for indications of fertilization
Fertilization of Sperm (male gamete) and oocyte (female gamete)
Outside body in an incubator is called In Vitro Fertilization IVF.
Four stages of IVF
Step 1: Ovulation Induction
Step 1(2): In-vitro Fertilization
Step 2: OVUM Pick-Up
Step 4: Embryo-Transfer
It is a process of culturing fertilised oocytes till blast to cyst stage.
Your healthcare starts with you.
IVF is useful in treating endometriosis, unexplained infertility, failed IUI, etc. With our vast experience, at Noble IVF Centre, we spend significant time in treating patients who have had numerous failed cycles and we follow individual protocols as per the patient’s reaction. One IVF cycle takes four weeks to about a one and a half month to finish, and a pregnancy test is done roughly two weeks after the transfer of the embryo to check for the positive results.