Cardio Thoracic Surgery
Cardiothoracic surgery is the specialty involved with the treatment of diseases affecting organs within the thorax (the chest), principally the heart, lungs and oesophagus.
Cardiac Surgery today has evolved into a service that is in demand everywhere, especially in India and the developing world. Noble Hospital has set a benchmark in cardiac care in the south East Pune & our results are one of the best in the Pune.
- Complex aortic aneurysms
- Redo Surgeries including Bypass Surgery
- The Maze Procedure for Atrial Fibrillation
- Valve Repair and Replacement
- Aneurysm Surgery of Aorta and Blood vessels
All are done by the department with results on par with the best centres.
Our Paediatric surgical team operates on all types of cardiac conditions in children.
This procedure is done for patients who need aortic valve replacement in addition to the replacement of the ascending aorta or aortic root.
- Mitral Valve Repairs and Replacements
- Aortic Valve Replacements
- Atrial Septic Defect Repairs (ASD)
This procedure is done to repair an atrial septal defect or a lack of tissue between the two upper heart chambers.
- Pacemaker Insertion
- Defibrillator Insertion
A defibrillator is an electronic device used to establish a normal heartbeat.
- Thoracic Aortic Procedure
- Pulmonary (lung) Procedures
- Esophageal Procedures