Plastic Surgery in Pune
Plastic surgery is a specialized branch of surgery. It reduces deformities and improves function and appearance. Noble has a fully fledged Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Department; our surgeons are amongst the best in the country and offer the finest treatment available.
In addition to providing the highest standards of quality care and service to every patient, we have a dedicated team that will work with you before, during, and after surgery.
Cosmetic surgery plays vital role in many areas to name few:
- Burn & Post-burn deformities: Plastic surgery reduces the chances of infection, post-burn deformities & improves the survival of the patient.
- Birth Defects: Cleft lips & palate, fused finger or toes, abnormal external urinary opening, Absence of external ear or other deformities in shape of ear, extra finger or toe etc. are treated.
- Hand Injuries: Cut & exposed tendons, bones, nerves & vessels are required to be treated after injuries or fractures.
- Face Injuries: Injuries of face & facture of facial bones heal with minimum scarring & deformities when treated by plastic surgeon.
- Micro vascular Surgery: It deals with very small vessels & nerves. Reattachment of finger, limbs, ear, scalp & penis. Reattachment of fallopian tube , sperm tube after vasectomy
- Dr. Rajendra Gandhi