Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
We are the best and largest physiotherapy and rehab centre in eastern Pune.
We have a dedicated team of physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech therapist and psychotherapist who work together to provide the best services with utmost care & compassion.
- To relieve pain and to restore normal body function for every age group.
- To provide rehabilitation through awareness and learning.
- To provide holistic treatment to our patient.
- To provide cost effective treatment.
Facilities available :
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Pre And Post Natal Care
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Pediatrics rehabilitation
- Ergonomic care
- Back , Knee and Shoulder clubs
- Care for Senior Citizen
In this incessant passion to deliver the best we have launched the Matrix rhythm therapy machine from Germany.
Matrix rhythm therapy
It’s the innovation of 21st century in field of pain, muscle spasm and physiotherapy.
Introduction and functioning :
Our body cell oscillates at frequency of 8- 12 Hz for better nutrition and health.
This rhythmic oscillation get disturb whenever there is:
- Pain (backache, neck pain, slip disc, sciatica )
- Swelling, edema
- Joint Stiffness , tightness, spasticity, nerve injury
- Any other damage
With help of MATRIX we can easily reset this rhythm
- Interferential therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Cervical traction
- Lumbar Traction
- Short Wave Diathermy
- Galvanic Stimulation
- Faradic stimulation
- Moist Heat
- Cryo therapy
- Maitland techniques
- McKenzie techniques
- Mulligan’s mobilization techniques
- Myo fascial release
- Cyriax techniques
- Butler’s technique
In this we try to retrain brain. Early the treatment, the better the prognosis. A detailed assessment and evaluation of the loss in function followed by the plan of customized treatment has been our specialty. Treatment plan includes rehabilitation, muscle re-education, maintenance of muscle and joint properties, cryotherapy, matrix rhythm therapy to reduce spasticity passive movements, active assisted movements, gait training, postural correction and balance training to prescribe orthotic or prosthetic as per requirement.
All Spinal problems surgical or conservative managements by implementing advanced management skills by manipulation ultrasonic myofascial release trigger point release by TENS, IFT, and matrix therapy.
Post surgical management by early intervention physiotherapy with support and ambulation.
Normally this happens due to the lack of oxygen to the baby during the stay in the uterus. In other terms it is the inability of the brain to learn timely activities like rolling, sitting and standing etc.
Management of this condition includes 'teaching' the brain. The exercises taught help the brain cells to learn the functions. We train the brain to learn activities like turning, crawling, sitting and walking with and without support. The rate of prognosis depends on the severity of the damage to the brain cells. Apart from exercises, recreational therapy is also followed for these subjects.
Muscle and Joints care
Degeneration of the cartilage leads to pain, stiffness and spasm which hinder the normal activities of daily living. We handle these problems with the vast knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics. Various types of electrotherapy modalities like Ultrasound therapy, Interferential therapy, TENS and Matrix etc and Exercise techniques as Stretching, Strengthening and Manipulations Theraband exercises core muscle training etc. Our knowledge of prevention enables us to avoid further damage and preventive techniques and maintaining good health.
Physiotherapy for Sports
- We help to develop personalized exercises protocol for every sportsman
- Acute and chronic injury management by cryotherapy, exercises and matrix rhythm therapy
Physiotherapy for Elderly
We run various classes for senior citizen
- Aerobic training classes
- Joint care classes
- Yoga classes.
Physiotherapy for pre and post Pregnancy classes
- Exercises depends on trimester
- Ergonomics during pregnancy
- Weekly classes on Saturday
Physiotherapy for Pediatric
We are the only centre in east Pune
- After surgery
- Cerebral palsy
- After stem cell
Physiotherapy for ICU
- Chest physiotherapy ( postural drainage, vibrations, percussion and suction)
- Bed sore prevention management
- Limb physiotherapy
We are running various clubs
- Knee, spine and shoulder club
- Pre/post natal physiotherapy club
- Joint care club ( specially for senior citizen)
- Dr. U.F Khan ( MPT ) Incharge of physiotherapy and rehab department
- Dr. Pravin Patil ( MPT)
- Dr. Arati Bayas ( BPT)
- Dr. Geetanjali Rangole ( BPT)
- Dr. Vijaya Reddy (MPT)
- Dr. Bhagwant Madane ( BPT )
- Dr. Zameer Chivilkar ( BPT )
- Dr. Pallavi W ( BPT )
- Dr. SWati Patil ( BOT)
- Dr. Vishal Harpale ( psychotherapist )