Critical Care Unit
Department of Critical Care Unit of Noble Hospital has all modern facility delivering highest level of sophisticated and compassionate healthcare to critically ill patient. ICU has total 38 beds divided into five smaller cubicles to provide personalized monitoring. It is spacious & equipped with all ultra, modern & hi tech equipments.
The quality of patient care is equivalent to international standard in terms of survival & patient satisfaction. Round the clock ICU is managed by a team of 2 senior consultant intensivists and 5 registrars. The patient care is taken by trained nursing staff and a patient / nurse ratio of 1:1 is maintained for efficient & careful patient management
Our ICU is capable of treating gamut of patients with complex, critical medical & surgical problems like:
- Septicemia – serious infection with multiple organ failure.
- Respiratory failure from any cause like severe premonia, severe Bronchial Asthma etc.
- Kidney failure along with its complication.
- Cardio logical emergencies like heart attack, heart failure etc.
- Neurological emergencies like ischemic brain stroke, brain hemorrhages.
- Severe brain trauma.
- Poly trauma including multiple bone fractures, chest injuries, abdominal injuries & spinal injuries.
- Poisoning with different compounds like insecticide, sedative medication etc.
- Critical liver disease.
Our esteemed team members:
Dr Z. A. Khan
Director ICU & consultant physician.
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) from Pune University.
Trained in critical care from prestigious hospital in India & abroad
More than 20 years of experience in critical care medicine.
Services offered to various institutes including RPAH (Sydney), where involved in training of Royal Australian college of Intensive care & Anesthesiology.
Participated in various national & International trials & clinical research.