In noble hospital department of nutrition and dietetics help OPD as well as IPD patients to do the same.
Diet Charts are given to the patient according to his condition and reports as well as follow ups of the patient are also maintained. Lifestyle modification is also advised to the patient by dietician
Dietary plays vital role in following condition
- Weight Gain
- Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease
- Various Kidney disease
- Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable bowel syndrome, Acid peptic diseases, Pregnancy, Lactation
- Various condition during pregnancy(such as Diabetes, Hypertension)
- Liver diseases, Pancreatic diseases, Gall bladder disease
- Various Cancer Condition
- Various pediatric conditions like childhood obesity, eating disorders and Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, sports nutrition, geriatric condition and post surgical conditions+
- Polycystic Ovarian Disease, Dyslipdemia, Anemia, Gout, Thyroid Conditions
- For the IPD Patients, frequent counseling is done for all the patients and diet chart is provided from liquid diet to full diet depending on the patient tolerance.
- Other activities are also carried out such as frequent visit to the companies like Accenture and Eaton Technologies as well as dietary advice in osteoporosis camp.