Diabetes Care Center in Pune
Diet & Nutrition Department
Diabetic Eye Unit
Diabetic Foot Unit
Diabetic Diagnostic Unit
Diabetic Heart Unit
Diabetic Kidney Unit
Diabetic In-patient Department
- Dr. D N Hambire ( MD Internal Medicine, Diabetologist)
- Dr. Reema Kashiva (Tandale) ( MD Internal Medicine, Diabetologist)
- Dr. Rahul Dhope (Diabetologist)
- Early diagnosis & treatment of Diabetics.
- Medication education & Insulin teaching.
- Prevention & treatment of diabetics included complications like heart disease, vascular complications, eye diseases, kidney dysfunction & neuropathies.
- Nutrition & Exercise counseling.
- Dietary counseling (Including meal planning, weight loss)
- Once a month diabetic’s class is taken by this expert team of doctors to educate the patient.
- Diabetic camp are also taken in every three months so that large number of people can undergo through screenings..
- Diet department is headed by Dr Sarika Satav & a band of dedicated doctors with constant effort to make people aware about right diet & its advantages in human life.
- Individual diet prescription & advise are given to as per patient requirement & body suite.
- At every review patient’s diet is analyzed by dietician & adherence to diet is assessed by a scoring system.
- Diet lectures are conducted by dietician once in a month.
- Eye department of Noble Hospital comprises of 5 Ophthalmologist & 2 technicians.
- Unique protocol of screening for Diabetic Retinopathy is adopted.
- Every Diabetic patient undergoes retinal examination once in a year.
- Over 1000 patients have received Laser treatment for diabetic retinopathy..
- Over 1000 diabetic patients have undergone Cataract extraction & IOL implantation.
- Routine screening of feet of all diabetics patient is done to detect early foot complications.
- Sophisticated Equipments: Doppler test to check blood circulation. Biothesiometery to check sensation of the feet are available.
- The team adopts & advice precautionary measures both in terms of treatment, strategies & by way of advising to use customize footwear.
- Surgeries like amputation, dehridment & revasculerition are routinely done by expert general surgeon, orthopedic & vascular surgeon.
- Equipped with high resolution Ultrasound Machine & with Colour Doppler facilities, latest advanced 128 slice CT Scan & 1.5 Tesla MRI is also available to get reliable & accurate reports under one roof.
- All blood test including Hb1AC, Urine analysis for micro albumin, GAD 65 are available round the clock with the unit, which helps in early detection & treatment.
- Department comprises of 1. Therapeutic Cardiology WIng. 2. Preventive & Rehabilitative cardiology wing.
- The centre has facilities for computerized ECG, TMT, 2D Echo & well equipped Cath lab serviced by eminent cardiologist of the city.
- Round the clock cardiology emergency services can be availed at centre.
- Many of our patient are benefited by procedures like PTCA (Angioplasty) & CABG (bypass)
- Preventive & Rehabilitative cardiology wing run by Dr Rajiv Adkar helps in prevention of heart disease & rehabilitation of affected patients.
- Ultramodern Rehabilitation centre is available on 4th Floor.
- Department (run by Dr. Abhay Sadre & DR. Avinash Ignatious) helps in early detection & treatment of diabetic kidney disease.
- Hemodialysis facilities are available for end stage renal disease patients.
- 50 bedded well equipped in-patient diabetic department is run by expert team of doctors & nurses.
- The unit offers variety of rooms like general ward, semi-private, private, deluxe, super deluxe & suite rooms to suite different budgets.
- 65 bedded well equipped ICU is available for critically ill patients.
- 3 well equipped Operation theatres are available for Diabetic foot surgeries, Cataract surgeries & Cardiac operation theatre for surgeries like bypass is also available.