International Patient Services
Noble Hospital recognizes that International Patients have special needs and requirements. In order to provide a highly specialized service, we offer seamless patient services of world-class quality. From the warmth of our greeting at the airport, to your registration and discharge, we have created an unparalleled service centre.
Cost Comparison - India Vs Other Countries
|In US $
||In US $
||In US $
||In US $
||In US $
||In US $
||70000 to 1,33,000
||MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement) Surgery
||75,000 to 1,40,000
||Total 'Knee Replacement
||Bone Marrow Transplant
||Prostate surgery (TURP procedure)
Our Services include:
• Airport transfer Service
• Scheduling of all medical appointments
• Coordination of the admissions process
• Cost estimates for anticipated treatment
• Processing of medical second opinions
• Booking of Hotel/Service Apartments
• Flight Arrangements & Extensions / Visa Assistance
• Provide Language Interpreters
• Special dietary needs / religious arrangements
• Local Sightseeing
• Foreign Exchange
• Remote Consultations via Telemedicine
• Providing news & information of patient's relatives back home
Get in touch with our Team: Your way to good health begins here. All you have to do is get in touch with the Noble hospital Team. You can email us your query and/or medical reports in order to get an advice from our experts. Your medical reports can be sent to us at
48 hour response time: We aim to respond to your query within 48 hours. Our feedback will include your treatment plan, days of stay in India, and a quote for your treatment. If the concerned doctor feels that he/she needs to know more or view recent reports, we will communicate to you accordingly.
Telephonic Conversation with our Experts: If the situation demands, we also arrange for a telephonic conversation with our experts.
Make arrangements for your travel: When you have decided to travel, make sure all your travel documents and medical records are in order, they must include:
• Your passport
• A Medical Visa
• Other photo identifications
• Carry all your previous medical records. Include all test reports and surgery reports, treatment records, and laboratory results.
• All films / CD’s (for example, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, angiograms) along with relevant reports.
• Prescriptions for any medications that you must take regularly and bring them with you. Some medications may not be approved for distribution in India and we may need to identify the generic version.
• Keep your local doctor informed about your travel, so you can get back to him for follow up care.
Keep us informed on your arrival schedule: We will need to have information at least 48 Hours prior to your arrival in India. This is to make necessary arrangements like your transport, appointments, Room Reservations, etc.
Arrive In India: Noble Hospital will make arrangements for receiving you at the airport or your point of arrival.
Your stay in India: Our team will make arrangements for your stay at Hotels/Resorts that are conveniently located to the hospital and your personal preference.
Admission/Planning of Treatment or Surgery: You will be provided with a one point contact at our hospital and personalized care at every step of your stay with us.
Discharge: As your treating expert takes a decision of discharging you from the Hospital, you will either be guided to your Hotel or the airport. We will hand over all copies of your medical reports that come in handy for follow up care.
Post Procedural Follow-up: (Via email/phone/web/video conferencing): Once you are back in your country of residence, your follow up care can be made via email/phone/web or video conferencing. Your treating doctor at Noble Hospital will be made available for your follow up care.
Our Core Specialties
• Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
• Obesity Treatment
• Total Hip Replacement
• Total Knee Replacement
• Spine Surgery
• Advanced Neuro Surgery
• Advanced Pediatrics
• Cosmetic Surgery
• Dental Care
• Cataract Surgery
• Urology and Stone Management.
• Gastroenterology & Endoscopy.